View the embedded image gallery online at:
- Centerline Length: 16'6"
- Beam: 82"
- Hull Depth: 37"
- Inside Depth: 25"
- Aluminum Thickness: .100
- Maximum Horsepower: 60
- Maximum Capacity: 1393
- Hull Weight: 675
- Bottom Width: 69"
- Package Length: 18'4"
- Package Width: 82"
- Towing Weight: 1580
- Livewell: 30 gallons
- Gas Tank: Portable
- Injected and level foam floatation
- Large and practical slip-resistant side decks for easy boarding
- Treated 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor and decks
- Wave-slicing Deep-V hull with hard chines and extra-wide bottom - 10° reverse
- EZ-clean Dura-Deck vinyl floor in cockpit area and on all raised decks
- .100 gauge super-thick aluminum hull and bow rib construction
- bow eyes and cast aluminum corner caps
- 3M highly reflective safety striping or Legend name
- Torsion beam energy transfer system and rear safety splash pan
Decks and Storage
- Drink holders - 5
- Large front casting deck with oversized storage
- Large rear casting deck with seat mount and storage
- Rear battery storage area
- Port and starboard integral lockable rod boxes - 7'
- Perko T-handle flush locks and under rear seat storage
- 4 on the floor seat base configuration
- Removable ErgoMax swivel chairs - 2
- Aerated livewell - US gallons / litres - 30 / 114
- Integrated bait bucket
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- Automatic bilge pump
- Portable fuel tank
- Removable navigation and anchor lights
- Mooring cleats or handles - 5
- Pre-wired for electric trolling motor
|Location||Parkland Sport & Marine|
|Engine Type||40 ELHPT MERCURY 4-STROKE|